Streetz Radio is now on #TuneIn #RealRadio. With a global audience of over 50 million monthly active users, Streetz is taking its network to a whole new level! Click "Stream Radio" or go to http://tunein.com/radio/Streetz-Radio-s245249/ to check it out! You can also check us out via the Streema network or by going directly to www.StreamRadio.Streetz.org (we are everywhere!)

Are you an Artist, Model or Business Professional looking for an exclusive interview? Click here to book your spot now!

For Streetz Radio podcasts and/or archived interviews, please click here.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FACE-OFF WINNER: KENNETH BOWEN



Name: Kenneth Bowen
Age: 25
Height: 6'5
Weight: 240
Measurements: Jacket: 46 long
Shirt:1xl
Dress Shirt (neck/sleeve):17 1/2 38/39
Pants: 38-34
Shoe: 13
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Hobbies: Working out, sports (basketball, football) writing working on my career as an actor.







Royalty Magazine: So how are you? What are some of your goals or plans for 2013? Tell us one thing you will do differently than previous years before? 

Kenneth: I would have to say I'm doing pretty good, no complaints. My goals and plans for this year are to progress in my career as an actor, model & comedian as well as work harder than the previous day and stay positive. One thing that I will do differently this year than previous years is, know when to let go of the negative people rather than hold on to them.

Royalty Magazine: What sparked your interest in modeling? How did you get started and what were some of the first steps you took to turn your dream or interest into a reality? 

Kenneth: Honestly I never thought I had the look growing up lol. I know funny but true, I was short and I guess you can say ROUND.  As I got older though, I got taller & slimmed up and started going to the gym.  My aunt actually put the thought of modeling in my head so I guess you can say I ran with it.My aunt got me started, she thought I should go get a test shoot so I did and I was amazed on how the pictures came out had to double look.

Royalty Magazine: What are some of your accomplishments and/or greatest moments so far as a model? 

Kenneth: Well seeing how I'm more into acting and have done a lot in that area, one of my photos was published in a well known book.
Royalty Magazine: Who would you say inspires you to do this and why? 

Kenneth: My mom and brothers.  I can't say just one person though because they all have a part in what made me what I am today and continuing to make me the best man I can be. They keep me very humble.

Royalty Magazine: Society and media have a certain standard they uphold in order to be considered beautiful or successful. These standards are a lot of times unrealistic and don't always portray your everyday average individual. Yet people are developing eating disorders, getting plastic surgery and dying just to live up to these non realistic standards. 

It seems that most of these issues affect female models.  In being a male model, have you yourself experienced or know someone who has been through any of these issues?  In your eyes, what makes a model beautiful and/or successful?   

Kenneth: Because I'm still pretty new to the modeling scene I don't know anyone nor have I met anyone with issues on trying to be the PERFECT MODEL. Me personally, I would say just be yourself. Learn to be happy with your looks. You cant expect someone to love you and your looks if you don't!  People have flaws so you have to learn to embrace your flaws.  Know God made those flaws so that you can stand out above the rest!

Royalty Magazine: Any advice to anyone who feels that they need to sacrifice who they are just to be what the world considers "beautiful" or “successful”? 

Kenneth: I know the entertainment industry is hard and will try to get in your head as well as break you down any way possible. You have to keep Christ in your life and stay positive. Also stay away from hatred and negativity.

Royalty Magazine: How will you use your looks and/or talents to make a difference in this industry? What is one thing you would want the world to always remember about you? 

Kenneth: WOW that's a good question!  Well I have a gap.  Might not be a big flaw to some, but most models don't have them and are pretty much perfect. I don't hide it nor do i try.  I'm me and I want everyone to know the real me & not change what I am today, nor will I try. One thing I would want the world to remember about me is that I was very humble. A very down to earth person who always had a smile on his face and always made sure people around him did too.

Royalty Magazine:  How do you feel movements like Street Thoughts & Royalty Magazine help talent gain exposure? Would you recommend our Mr. or Mz. Royalty contest to other models or artists looking to increase their exposure and/or to build brand visibility? 

Kenneth: Yes I totally feel Street Thoughts and Royalty Magazine help talent gain exposure by pushing themselves to where they want to be and showing them the grind. If you can't promote yourself you cant expect someone else to do it for you!

Royalty Magazine:  How did you hear about the Mr. or Mz. Royalty contest and what prompted you to enter?  At this point & time in the contest, how do you feel your chances are of winning?  What motivates you to keep grinding & pulling in votes? 

Kenneth: One of my friends actually is also in the contest and I thought it was a great way to open the New Year. I feel my chances are pretty strong for winning Mr. Royalty. 

My motivation comes from the struggle, not just as a model but growing up from a child. I always told myself "sometimes to get different results in life you have to do different actions"!  I just grind in every aspect of modeling/acting and working.  I try to stay busy & meet people as well as let them know what I'm doing and see if they could support a model on the rise.

Royalty Magazine: Any last words, comments or shot outs? Anything you want to touch basis on that we haven't already? 

Kenneth: Well I am originally from New Jersey.  I moved to GA back in 07. Shout outs to MARK-DABOSS-BESS for challenging me!  Big ups & keep doing your thing.  My family...my best friend Whitney Hill (she always pushed me to keep going so I def thank her). To all my friends that voted & supported me...BIG THANKS TO YALL and to my hometown Glassboro, NJ.

Royalty Magazine: Thank you for your time and congrats on being our featured model of the day! You are Royalty!


To crown Kenneth "Mr. Royalty" please vote for him now at www.Facebook.com/RoyaltyMagazine 

You can also check him out on these networks:


Facebook

Kenneth is 1-0 in our Face-Off Challenge!




Do you want to win over $500 in prizes?  Check out our Face-off challenge at www.FaceOff.Streetz.org 


Are you an inspiring model or do you possess special talents?  Does your style, skills or personality make you sexy and/or stand out?  Do you light up the room with your million dollar smile?  If you are ready to let your next move be your best move, enter now for your chance to be crowned Mr. or Mz. Royalty.  This hands-on career experience will not only open you up to global exposure, but you will gain print publication credits, popularity, a chance to build up your portfolio and/or worldwide networking opportunities.

Why is Mr. or Mz. Royalty different from your typical hottie of the month features?  Just like bringing hiphop back, Royalty is bringing classy back!  Royalty is not about just exposing your body!  Standing behind the quality of their name, their mission is to bring you classy, sexy, tasteful & irreplaceable content.

To submit for our I Am Royalty contest, please visit www.Royalty.Streetz.org  and click on Mr. or Mz. Royalty.  


No comments:

Post a Comment