Streetz Radio is now on #TuneIn #RealRadio. With a global audience of over 50 million monthly active users, Streetz is taking its network to a whole new level! Click "Stream Radio" or go to http://tunein.com/radio/Streetz-Radio-s245249/ to check it out! You can also check us out via the Streema network or by going directly to www.StreamRadio.Streetz.org (we are everywhere!)

Are you an Artist, Model or Business Professional looking for an exclusive interview? Click here to book your spot now!

For Streetz Radio podcasts and/or archived interviews, please click here.


Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Streetz Radio Interview: Goblins








Streetz Radio is revealing music at its finest!  























This week, Tazzy interviews upcoming rapper "Goblins".  Catch the exclusive interview on this weeks episode of "Whateva Wednesdays".  Click here to Stream Streetz Radio... 

Interview Air date(s): Wednesday, June 10, 2015 
Encore episode: Thursday, June 11, 2015

Approximate air times: 
9:00 am (PST); 12:00 pm (EST)

Approximate Repeat air time(s):  
4:15 pm (PST); 7:15 pm (EST)
11:30 pm (PST); 2:30 am (EST)

You can also Stream Radio via:

Stream Streetz Radio automatically via OUR media player?  Just go to >>> www.StreamRadio.Streetz.org to have our media player play via your computer.  Player will start automatically.


Prefer to stream automatically via YOUR computer's media player?  Just go to >>> www.StreamRadio2.Streetz.org to have Streetz Radio play via your media player.   *Please note that if streaming doesn't start automatically, a file will download to your computer.  Open this file and/or click play to send stream directly to your media player.


Goblins:

Born: December 13,1996! Age:18!
Real name:Brandon! Artist name:GOBLINS!
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana!


Since birth I was destined to make music. My earliest memories of my life I can remember my family blasting Hip-Hop like 2pac, Biggie, Ice Cube etc. I started rapping at the age of 5 just for fun and it was something I just enjoyed to do. My friend or as I always called him "Brother" was the most talented rapper I had seen in person. He always said he was an Artist not a rapper at the age I was I did not understand the difference. He showed me the ropes, taught me how to express you’re feelings and to become one with the music. At the age of 19 he was killed in gunfight. For years I was depressed and could not understand why he had left me alone. I never talked to anyone about it and over time my anger and hatred built for the fact I had nobody. At the age of 12 I began to pick up the torch he left behind and take my career seriously. I chose not to release any music until I felt I had built myself well enough as an Artist to understand what I wanted to be and what message I wanted to pass on. I studied artist and was influenced by Pac, Biggie, Big L, NaS, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Jay Z, Kanye etc. I’m from the South, but have the New York and California mind state. I just was not mainly interested in my sound from where I came from even though I have been influenced by the South. I became familiar with my roots. I worked and worked 24/7 even on School days to try and become this Artist that I was searching for that lived on the inside. Years passed and at age of 16 I began to write music for my Debut EP “HUMANZ”. I realized I had to write based off of inspiration and not just to hop in the booth in spit rhymes. Three of the nine songs on the project were written when I was 16 and moving on to age 17 I matured and became more aware and conscious of my surroundings. I understood that my everyday life and even world occurrences began to build on me as an Artist. I began at this age to meditate to become one with the universe itself and learn more about myself. This led to my abilities to increase and it taught me to write whatever I felt needed to be written and to never be afraid to speak you’re mind. During this time I continued to build and write music and strayed away from the EP. Finally age 18 I

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 completed the EP. I understood who I was and what I needed to progress on to make myself a figure of peace and hope for others. The EP was written not for me, but for those who felt they had nothing to live for and the world itself in the time’s we are in. I could have written the EP anyway, but decided to give a piece of me to the listeners. Essentially I wrote over 600 songs in this time period during the making of “HUMANZ”. Which will be heard in the future. Then came my name GOBLINS people always ask where it came from. Well I had a very dark past and always felt my other half was a GOBLIN. So GOBLINS is mainly my alter-ego the dark side of me which is more aggressive and violent type when it comes to lyrics. You hear him at times on “HUMANZ”. Overall at the end of the day the music and the listeners are all that matters. I give this music as a gift for those who need it. To help them in tough times or even if they feel a connection to it. I will continue to progress and do the right thing as an Artist. ! 

Twitter: @SenseiGoblins

New Album: LSD





Streetz Radio is now on #TuneIn #RealRadio. With a global audience of over 50 million monthly active usersStreetz is taking its network to a whole new level! Click "Stream Radio" or go to http://tun.in/pg9Yi to check it out!

Follow us on twitter @StreetzRadio
Like us on Facebook @StreetzRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment